Thursday, August 6, 2009

It only took 30 years!













Today was one of the funnest days of my life....my mother Margaret Cooper finally let me give her a "new look". She is such a feisty firecracker of a woman I just wanted to give her a look to match her personality. I finished cutting her hair and styling it and she didn't care for it much. But after a few hours of looking at herself in every mirror she passes all day it is starting to grow on her. Any way it was fun for me and she looks beautiful! Here is a before and after.

4 comments:

  1. I almost liked the before picture better.....no offense Jess. Mom the hair looks fabulous. I'm happy to see a new look on you and it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Rashelle. Mom I love the new look, I really think it suits you. Jess you did an amazing job. I'm jealous of everyone who has the oppurtunity to have you cut their hair, I just got a hair cut out in WI and it's not completely awful, like I don't have any noticeable bald spots (j/k), but the hair cut isn't that good. And going from having the last 3 favorite haircuts I've ever had from you, and then this, is a real dissapointment. Next time in Utah I would love a hair cut/ new style consultation from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love moms knew hair !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Margaret. I am in the process of updating all of the adresses, phone numbers, births, marriages, etc. and am adding emails this year. I hope to post it all on this site and everyone can update through the year at their convenience. Love, Margaret

    ReplyDelete